The origins of our school begins two centuries ago, when in 1887 a parish school was founded in the the village Seslavsk. We have a school museum and a children’s association, “Bee”, along with a union of rangers, “Falcon”. In the forest region, there is a “Monument of Nature”, which is surrounded by the cedars and larches and a “Natural Reserve” where birches enclose it.
Poselek Sadavoy is located in the Vladimir region, 23 kilometers from the town of Suzdal. It is part of the Pavlovsky rural settlement.