Our school began its work in 1902. Today, over 800 students attend. We have created a sports club “BARS”, and a children’s association, “ARNEB”. We also have a club, “VOICTIY” which is named after “war” and “historian”. At the school, newspapers are regularly published– “Time of School” and “Album”. In addition, we have school meditation services.
We are from the city of Pushkin, a part of the city of St. Petersburg, like a intra city municipal unions. Pushkin was founded in 1710 as an imperial country residence, Tsarskoe Selo. It later became a city in 1808. Today it is a major tourist, scientific, educational, and military-industrial center. Our city is protected by UNESCO.