Our school started its work September 15, 1936. Since 2006, the museum, “Glory of the feat of people” has been open. Since then, there has been active work in searching for historical remains, in which students and teachers of the school are involved in. Occasionally two school newspapers are published–”Big Break” and “Literary Treasure Box”. There is a literature club called “High Schooler”.
We are from the ancient city of Murom in Vladimir Oblast. It is located on the left shore of the lake, Oki, and is a major railway junction. Since 2008, our city has been hosting an annual large-scale celebration of the Day of Family, Love and Fidelity; the Orthodox patrons of family and marriage -Saint Peter and Saint Fevronia- were from Murom.